Google Ads Full

Google Full Ads

Mortgage Loan | Standard Chartered Bahrain

The super step to a secure home

If you're thinking of buying a new property, our mortgage loan is the best package you can take up. Not only does it offer you competitive interest rates and flexible repayments, you are also assured of 'peace of mind.' At a glance:



  • Mortgage loan for Apartments and Villas
  • High loan amount up to 80% of property market value
  • Loans for salaried, self-employed and professionals
  • Competitive interest rates. APR* as low as 6.5%.
  • Up to 25 years repayment period
  • Free Credit Card
*Annual Percentage Rate
For more information on Mortgage Loans, visit your nearest Standard Chartered branch or call us on 17531532.
Terms and Conditions apply. Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions.
Auto Loans Car Financing in Standard Chartered Bahrain

Mortgage Loan | Standard Chartered Bahrain Mortgage Loan | Standard Chartered Bahrain Reviewed by BARI.0492 on September 27, 2014 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. pawn scottsdale az

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://suoodanwar.blogspot.com/2015/03/law-on-mortgage.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives in-depth information. thanks for this nice article..
    mortgage refinance near me

    ReplyDelete

Google Full Width Ads

Powered by Blogger.